Flow Experiences welcomes submissions across five sections:
- Research – articles between 1000-1500 words based on published or publishable peer-reviewed research.
- Practice – articles between 800-1000 words based on industry or professional practice projects.
- Passion Pieces – catalyst articles between 800-1000 words based on raw passion for an area related to experience design or human experience research.
- Interviews – inspiring Q&As given by people or teams interested / working in various areas of experience design (for questions/guidelines please contact the Editor).
- Book/Media Reviews – pieces between 500-600 words reviewing various books and other forms of media (websites, films, sound etc) related to experience design.
Email your draft articles, pitches or enquiries to the Editor Dr Faye Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org).
All content is published and made freely available under a Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 4.0.